- What is your Grafana version? - 8.5.0
- Are you using Grafana Cloud or self-hosted Grafana? - self-hosted
- Are you using legacy alerting or Unified Alerting? - Unified Alerting
- was the alert in question migrated from the legacy platform into Unified Alerting, or did you first create it inside the new platform? – alerts created inside the new platform.
- What are you trying to achieve? - I have set some alert rules and I am getting the ones that are not in “OK” state in an Alert List panel. It works fine, except for the alarms with state “No Data”, that are not properly shown.
I have set the corresponden option at my alert list panel:
When an alert rule detects No Data from the source, the user can chose between treating this as an firing alert or a “No Data” alert. If I chose “Alerting”, the alert is shown properly at the Alert List panel.
Bu if I chose “No Data”, even if the rule is showning the correct state (No Data), and even thoug I receive the correpondent e-mail notification, the alert is not shown at the Alert List panel.
At the moment, we can live with the “Firing” solution, though the alerts are not providing the correspondent “No Data” label. This information is usefull for our organization.
If anyone has the same problem and/or a solution for it, please, let me know.
Thank you and regards!