Grafana Exemplars Scale

• What Grafana version and what operating system are you using?
    grafana.net / * v9.0.5-d1f1041 (e17829835)

• What are you trying to achieve?
    Add Exemplars to Dashboard with application metrics

• How are you trying to achieve it?
    Use Time series Dashboard type, set query
    1000*histogram_quantile(0.9, sum(increase(gin_request_duration_bucket{cluster="production", namespace="default", app="my-mega-app"}[1m])) by (le, url, method))
    Turn On Exemplars in Options field

• What happened?
    I can see metrics graph, but I don’t see any Exemplars

• What did you expect to happen?
    I can see both: Metrics graph and Exemplars

• Can you copy/paste the configuration(s) that you are having problems with?

• Did you receive any errors in the Grafana UI or in related logs? If so, please tell us exactly what they were.
    No errors
  • Did you follow any online instructions? If so, what is the URL?

The problem is with Exemplars scale, when I use query 1000*[metric_query] - the graph shows correctly with proper scale which I need, but Exemplars stay unscaled, in case I remove multiple by 1000* - everything is displayed OK (graph and exemplars), but the scale is wrong.
I also tried to make a workaround and add second Query with proper expression, i.e. 1000* , then set an Override for 1st query Line width = 0 to hide the graph from the 1st query but leave exemplars. And then I set additional Axis for 2nd query. But in that case I can’t hide the legend from the 1st query
Is it somehow possible to scale Exemplars with graph ? And for workaround - is it possible to hide legend for specific query ( I know that is possible to hide legend for all queries, but not with override)
Here is a graph with query 1000* and Exemplars are showed at the bottom (not scaled)

And what I want is to have a graph like this: