Trying to display Grafana web pages in android webview mobile application

I am trying to develop a mobile application that will display Grafane web pages and panels in the application. I use android WebView. It displays other web pages but when it comes to Grafana it gives below warning.

If you’re seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files

1. This could be caused by your reverse proxy settings.
  2. If you host grafana under subpath make sure your grafana.ini root_url setting includes subpath. If not using a reverse proxy make sure to set serve_from_sub_path to true.
  3. If you have a local dev build make sure you build frontend using: yarn start, yarn start:hot, or yarn build
  4. Sometimes restarting grafana-server can help

There is no proxy configured. Grafana serves web with its default webserver.

I can embed grafana web pages to another web sites with iframes without problem.

But it gives above error when trying to embed grafana web pages or panels in android webviev.

I can add other web pages from different web sites to android webview and it is displaying. But when i put a panel with iframe in those web sites pages, again those pages are giving same warning for grafana added iframe parts. I dont use any proxy, just pure grafana installation with grafana server.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.