Dashboard management

I am writing to report an issue regarding the placement of plugins on the Grafana dashboard. Currently, I am facing a problem with automatic filling and the inability to fix plugins on the dashboard according to my preferences.

Specifically, I am unable to achieve the desired placement of plugins, such as positioning one graph in the center and another on the left. Instead, the plugins automatically move to the top, even when there is empty space available on the dashboard.

I have explored the layout panel settings but have been unable to find a way to change this behavior. I have also checked the Grafana version and confirmed that I am using the latest available version.

Please advise me on how I can disable the automatic filling and enable the ability to fix plugins on the dashboard according to my preferences. I would appreciate any information, advice, or recommendations that can help me resolve this issue.

Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to receiving a prompt response.

Best regards,
Alex